To become a member of our medical cannabis dispensary,
- Come to our dispensary on 2029 Market Street with your valid doctor’s recommendation (verifiable paper or card) and a government issued ID card, passport, or driver’s license. We will accept an out of state ID or DL, US military ID or passport.
- Complete our membership form and agree to adhere by our house policies and sign our membership agreement.
- If you do not have a government issued ID or DL from within the US, you will need to provide proof of residency.
After verifying your recommendation or caregiver certificate and completing your membership form, you will become a member of The Apothecarium.
WE REQUEST THAT NEW PATIENTS OR CAREGIVERS ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING. THANK YOU, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Please call (415) 500-2620 if you have questions about your documentation.
As a Member
As a member of The Apothecarium you are entitled to 2 visits per day. The maximum amount per purchase is 1 ounce (28.4 grams) of medical cannabis product, which includes the combination of flowers, edibles, tinctures, concentrates and topicals.
Also as a member, you are automatically enrolled in our member rewards program. The member rewards program works as follows:
- For every pre-tax dollar donated to the collective, the member will receive 1 point.
- Once a total of 800 points are accumulated, the member can receive a FREE 1/8th of medical cannabis flowers of the strain of their choice, applicable to all 1/8th's priced $55 or less. A $55 credit can also be applied for you on products that are not flowers if you do not use flowers. This can be claimed at any time.
We offer a variety of discounts to our members. We currently offer:
- 10% Discount to individuals over 60
- 10% Discount to Veterans (please provide ID)
- 20% Discount to participants of our support groups or workshops